Tuesday 30 April 2013

Well, That Was A Busy Weekend!

Hey guys! Just trying to catch up with blogging again! I know, it's been like a whole 4 days since I posted anything last. But, I do have a good excuse. wait for it....I've been busy! No way right? Busy? How could loner Emma-lee be busy? It's pretty hard to believe, but it's true. I spent the weekend with my beautimous friend Brooke. She was performing in a play, Aesop's Foibles. And I went along to help. It was a great play, and as chaotic as it was, it was so much fun. Brooke was the fox :D
and I got to do her makeup! Thanks for your patience....

                                                             ^^in her awesome fox costume.

It was a great weekend with my talented acting friend, and I learned quite a bit about make-up.
:b

Have an awesome week!

Emma-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment