Monday 8 April 2013

Liebster Award

 Hello everyone! I was nominated again by the gorgeous Michelle from The Preppy Little Polka Dot. Thanks, Michelle! If you've never heard of the Liebster Award, I will  ell you about it. Liebster is German for 'Dearest' and it is an award given to bloggers with less the 200 followers. It encourages them to keep up the good work. So here goes!

Rules:

1. Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger who nominated you

2. Give 11 random facts about yourself

3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers

4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to take a holiday?

Florida!

 
2. Do you have any pets, and if so, how many?
 
I don't have any pets...


3. What are some of your hobbies?

Oh boy! I have a lot. Photography, Drawing, Painting, Graphic Design, Listening to music (does that count?), Blogging...and lots more stuff!

4. What is your favorite food?

Perogies!!

5. How many siblings do you have?

*counts in head* 6!

6. What is your favorite film?

oh....umm....Up! and Series of Unfortunate Events :)

7. Where have you lived in the world?

Ontario my whole life...

8. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

I'm not finished my childhood yet :)

9. What is your favorite color?

Mustard Yellow, and Mint Green

10. Do you vlogg, and if so, what about?

I've tried to in the past, but for some reason I can't upload any of the videos :(

11. Have you ever traveled anywhere outside of where you live?
 
Yes! I've been all across Canada, and a few states in the U.S.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

11 random things about me!

1. My favourite rap artist is Lecrae.

2. I LOVE music :)

3. I get asked quite frequently if my younger siblings are my children. Yeah, cause I'm 14 and I already have 6 of them! some people...

4. I fail at leaving messages on answering machines.

5. The last time I bought a dress, was more than 2 years ago.

6. My sister and I are starting an etsy shop soon! {so keep an eye out for that post}

7. The first roller coaster I ever went on, was The Goaster Coaster! hand up if you know that ride :D

8. I am seriously afraid of sharks....as in...I never swim in the ocean....EVER! thank you river monsters :)

9. It is 7:04 pm right now.

10. I have really small hands in proportion to the rest of my body.

11. My favourite number is 5 XD

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My Questions:

1. What are your talents?

2. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

3. What's your dream job?

4. What are you favourite bands/artists?

5. Favourite Colour?

6. Favourite season?

7. What's your favourite board game?

8. Hip Hop or Classical?

9. If you were stranded on an island, what 3 people would you want with you?

10. Are you getting sick of answering questions yet?

If you answered yes to that last one....you're going to be happy. Cause this is the last one!

10. How many siblings do you have? {if any}


My Nominees:

1. Lauricia from Give it Some Style!
2. Emily from Sunshine Girl
3. Madi from Love Madi Lee
4. Em from It's Called Art
5. Alyssa from Oh Bean!
6. Brooke from Through My Eyes
7. Melanie from The Reid Family
8. Sydney from A Fifteen Year old's Perspective
9. Jo from I love...
10. Kayla from Adventures with Kayla
11. Gemma from Submarines and Sewing Machines

Thanks again Michelle! :)

~ Emma-lee


 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for awarding me, but I don't do these award posts. they don't fit in the content I want for my blog. though I think it's a good initiative. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I loved reading you post! Thank-you so much for the lovely complement you gave me. You are also gorgeous and a very talented writer. Listening to music definitely counts as a hobby. I LOVE listening to music! Music is probably 95% of my life. I also love photography, though I'm not very good at it. Thanks so much for sending me the link!

    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete