Saturday 2 March 2013

March Photography Contest // Portraits

Hey guys! Today I'd like to announce my first photography contest on this blog. The theme is "Portraits", since my favourite thing to photograph are people. So I'd love to see what creative portraits you can come up with! { editing is encouraged}

If you win, I will advertise your blog on In Real Life, and you will get bragging rights for a month!
plus, you will get a guest post spot on this blog (if you want).
To enter, post a comment below with a link to your flickr account (or any photo sharing site) or a blog post with the picture in it.

Rules:
1. In the comment, please include your name and the link
2. up to 2 entries per person
3. Please put a link to this contest on your blog. So that others can join!
4. all entries must be put in by 12:00 pm, March 31st 2013.



                                                             Here are some examples.



The photo should depict emotion, and/or a meaningful memory. Have fun guys! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

~ Emma-lee

1 comment:

  1. http://www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com/2013/03/winter-senior-pictures.html

    I just linked up! :) This is my first photography link up, so I'm really excited. Thanks for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete