Thursday 10 January 2013

my 2012 Post


Lately I've been in a bit of an argument with myself about whether or not I should do a 2012 post like every other blogger on the planet. Am I going to be the only one who doesn't share the excitement of the new year? No. I'm going to suck it up, stop procrastinating, and just write. 2012 deserves at least a paragraph from me. It was an amazing year for me, I started this blog, I made new friends, and I learned so much. I experimented a lot with photography, and I think my skills have improved quite a bit since 2011.  I probably re-designed my blog about 101 times and as a result, learned plenty about HTML coding and such. I was encouraged by 2012 to keep on keeping on, and to love me for me.  And so I'd like to share some of my favourite photos from last year, because it seems completely relevant.

                    ( I obviously didn't take this one though )















too bad I waited until 2013 to do my most favourite shoot, but oh well.... I hope you enjoyed my much dreaded 2012 post. Happy now? :b

~ Emma-lee
 

1 comment: