Tuesday 9 October 2012

life lately..

What I've been up to lately
----------------------------------------
 
 
drawing
 
 
Hanging with friends
 
 
Eating Thanksgiving dinner. YUM!
 
 
Making Bread....
 
 
lots and lots of bread
 
 
playing with my cute little bro (this is him making a "silly face")
 
 
And patiently awaiting the moment when my Mom will open her new DSLR. She's had it for over a week now, but she refuses to open it. Isn't that just pure torture? Sheesh...
Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately according to my camera (since I don't have a fancy iphone, I must make-do). How about you? Did you have a good Thanksgiving weekend?
 
In Christ,
Emma-lee
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your drawing is incredible!! What talent!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma-lee, Emma-lee.... You tell me you drew a baby and "the eyes look kind of weird"... Are you kidding?! It's AMAZING!!! I totally love it! =D

    ReplyDelete