Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fall Fashion // Old Navy

Dearest Readers,
For most of you, it's probably the first day of school today. For me it's not. I still have a few more days to go. I'm homeschooled (for all of you who didn't know), so we get to procrastinate longer. I still can't believe it's all over though. June, July, August are just in the past now. I must admit however, I am looking forword to jackets and long pants. I've been checking on the Old Navy website for some new clothing items. And I finally have for you.....*drum roll*
Emma-lee's Fall Fashion picks

Women's Casual Blazers | Old Navy
 casual blazer

Women's Plaid Flannel Shirts | Old Navy
plaid shirt

Women's The Rockstar Pop-Color Jeans | Old Navy
coloured jeans

Women's Fringed Penny Loafers | Old Navy
penny loafers

Women's Roll-Cuff Blouses | Old Navy
roll cuff blouse

Women's Peacoats | Old Navy
denim peacoat

That made me feel a bit better about ending summer I guess.

Love,
Emma-lee

1 comment:

  1. oooh I LOVE that plaid shirt and denim peacoat!!! :) Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete