Tuesday 22 May 2012

Photos

Well I've been having fun editing pictures on http://www.picmonkey.com/ What an awesome site! Here are some of the pictures I've edited recently.

This is a picture of my sister swimming underwater.....isn't it funny, but cool at the same time.

Isn't this Florida sunset amazing!?

I was so blessed to get a photo like this, standing less than 6 ft. away from this beautiful Osprey. This is probably one of my favourite pictures I've taken.


Amazing Sandcastle! ( I didn't make it though)

Oh! I love taking pictures of these little birds on the beach :o)  so cute!


             I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures. (these were all taken in Florida on our Vacation this past November) Make sure you check out the website above :o)

Emma-lee

2 comments:

  1. Yep, PicMonkey is my new fav editing site! Those pictures are AWESOME!!! Love the sandcastle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! i have to try this site! :D I absolutely LOVE the osprey pic!!

    ReplyDelete