Thursday 31 May 2012

My Favorite Book

I just finished reading my new favourite book by Kari Chapin called "The Handmade Marketplace". This book is filled with loads of information on starting and running your own business, locally, globally, and online. There are chapters on Blogging, Marketing, and Craft shows just to name a few. I found this book both interesting, inspiring, and educational. And I would highly recommend it to everyone. Even if you aren't planning on starting a small business at all, I think you would be surprised at how much more you will get out of reading the book. Kari Chapin has also just come out with another book called "Grow Your Handmade Business". I have not read it yet, but I am planning to. If you would like more information on Kari Chapin or her books click here http://karichapin.com/blog/



HandmadeMarketplace_195px.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I remember you telling me about this book. :) btw, I love the new background and header!

    ReplyDelete